Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sick kiddo's

For the most part all is going well in the Palmer household. We have been couped up all week because ALL...yes ALL of the kids are sick as well as Jason. I started getting a sore throat early this week, but as a mom I cannot afford to be sick so I think I talked myself out of it! The boys have nasty colds and there asthma is on the fritz! They are getting treatments every 4 hours and Traivs is on steroids to get his controlled. Hannah has strep throat pretty bad. She is having a lot of throat/neck pain from it. BUT-they are all being troopers. They are very tough when they are sick. The hardest part of all of it is that they are a bit whiney! They are bored and I think have a bit of cabin fever from being stuck in the house so long.

AS for me...I have a girls date on Saturday (very much deserved I think). I am very excited! I love my cousin so much! She always knows just when a evening away is needed and always makes it a point to whisk me away before my mind explodes...LOL!

I had a very busy weekend last weekend. I started selling Tastefully Simple a couple of months ago and I had 3 parties last weekend...one Fri night and 2 on Saturday (1pm and 7pm). It was a lot of fun. I am hoping that it picks up soon. I really enjoy doing the parties and meeting people. It has actually given me a lot of self esteem back. I am able to leave for a few hours and be around other women and it is nice. I am able to witness to people and share my testimony and it feels really good!

Well, that is about all for now. Please just pray for a healthy house!

Oh below is a cool little thing I came across. It is kind of old so you may have read it before...but I like it!


HANDY LITTLE CHART-

YOU SAY GOD SAYS

You say: "It's impossible" God says: All things are possible
(Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired" God says: I will give you rest
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me" God says: I love you
(John 3:16 & John 3:34 )

You say: "I can't go on" God says: My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out" God says: I will direct your steps
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can't do it" God says: You can do all things
(Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able" God says: I am able
(II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It's not worth it" God says: It will be worth it
(Roman 8:28 )

You say: "I can't forgive myself" God says: I Forgive you
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage" God says: I will supply all your needs
(Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid" God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
(II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm worried & frustrated" God says: Cast all your cares on ME
(I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I'm not smart enough" God says: I give you wisdom
(I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone" God says: I will never leave you or forsake you
(Hebrews 13:5)

No comments: