Wednesday, November 12, 2008

too quiet for too long!

I haven't posted in a bit because I have just been really quiet! It is time that I speak up and share my heart a little. I have been trying to deal with some "issues" that have been going on in me and I have to say it isn't going great. The HUGEST issue (which is a combination of SEVERAL little issues all rolled up into this one huge, massive issue) presented itself to me about a month ago, full force in my face! I cannot get into a ton of details, but we (Jason and I) need a TON of prayers right now...for guidance, direction, healing both emotionally (depression) and physically (weight, addictions, and girl health stuff) and for God's hand in our marriage...please especially this. I have realized that hiding from "stuff" instead of dealing with the "stuff" isn't resolving anything! It is just making the problems much larger than they should be. So I come here today to ask for help from all of our friends and family that read our blog. We don't want sympathy, we aren't expecting anyone to feel sorry for us...we just need your prayers. We need you to step up and intercede and pray for us. It is really hard for us right now and we really need you all. Please help us storm the gates of heaven on behalf of Jason and I. I know you all have prayed a ton for our family but we really need you all.

Thank you all so much...we appreciate you guys! The kids are great by the way. The boys have pretty big coughs but other than that all is well with all of them!

Love,
Becca

No comments: