Tuesday, January 6, 2009

AMAZED!!!

Hey everyone! Hope you ALL are doing well! I hope that Christmas was wonderful and that your New Year went well!

We had a great Christmas! The kids are so much fun to watch and to hear them talk about Jesus is so cool! We stayed close to home for Christmas celebration's this year. Christmas eve was spent at my parent's house about 2 minutes down the road...it was actually a beautiful night. Bot mof my sister's were there and my brother with all of the kids. It was so much fun...no frustration, no short tempers, no arguing...VERY ODD for my family, but such a relief! We had Christmas at home. My Mom and Dad came over to watch the kids open gifts which was nice. The kids were happy to have them here. Then we were able to spend a little time with Jason's Dad and step-Mom via webcam. We both got one before Christmas for that reason. They have not seen the kids in a very long time...if fact his step-mom has never seen Elijah. Needless to say, it was nice to hear the reactions to the kids. The kids thought it was the coolest thing ever to be able to see their Gran and PawPaw all the way in Texas! Christmas dinner was done here. Our house was so packed, but we had fun!

So the title of my blog is amazed...which now I will get into! Today, Elijah and Travis had an appointment. They both had height and weight measured and Mr. Travis is PERFECT in regards to other children his age. Elijah on the other hand is a little short falling in the 30th % range (which is better than the past when he was 10th%) and he was OFF THE CHART for his weight!!!!! Yea, you read that right...OFF THE CHART! They actually told me he needs to start slimming down a little. I think they thought they were going to have to pick my jaw up off of the floor! NEVER in a MILLION YEARS did I think I would hear that! My baby that has struggled his whole life is too heavy! That is CRAZY!!! I guess I am working to hard to get and keep his weight on...I guess God heard and answered that prayer for me. God is so wonderful! This is the last month Elijah will get his pediasure. No more bottle...no more special formula, no more extra calories, no extra meds....LIFE IS GOOOOOOOD!

Well, that is about it for now! I hope you get joy out of reading that tid bit of info about Elijah...I was so excited to hear all of it!! I hope the new year brings you all so much joy and more happiness than you have ever known!

No comments: