Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh so cold...

We woke up this morning to a brisk 50 degress in our house and the sound of our furnace at it's death! Our furnace (some part of it) has deceased! We have had a problem with it for about a month now but since the artic temps it has been on it's last leg and we have just been trying to use it as little as possible to maintain it...
We have a furnace guy on the way here in about an hour but we will probably have to wait on parts to come in if it is even repairable.
Please just say a few prayers for us...to not FREEZE to death, that this doesn't make the kids sick (especially Elijah), and that this repair doesn't cost us too much. I am so sick to my stomach over this...I just hope that we can get it fixed. The furnace is old and we live in a mobile home which puts 2 strikes against us!
I have decided that I really enjoy heat...working furnaces are good!

No comments: