Sunday, October 26, 2008

HSM3...date night!

Well...today was Mommy & daughter night and man-o-man was it F-U-N! It was really great hanging out with my little girl tonight. We don't get a whole lot of time to ourselves and sometimes I think it bothers Hannah. So it was awesome to just get to be together and focus all of my attention on her. It was great to see her smiling and being her silly self! She is such a great kid! We got to go see High School Musical 3. Our friends Alise and her daughter Eve went and so did Dawn an her little twin Kennedy. THE GIRLS HAD A BLAST (I think us Moms had just as much fun as the girls just getting to be silly)! It was so exciting to me to see all the girls so giddy and excited! It was a lot of fun hanging out with them all! We had the opportunity to get a quick/cheap dinner (because we are all about cheap!) and go pick up a few party supplies for the PARTY tomorrow as well!

Hannah is getting ready to turn 7 and I just cannot believe it! She is growing up so fast. I feel like time is slipping away and I am missing so much. I miss her being a little snuggle bug. I miss being able to dress her up in the little ruffles and lace! She is such a beautiful little girl and I hope she knows how special she is to me! I am so proud of the person she is. She is so curious about God and loves school and friends. She loves to sing and dance...she is going to be a rock star someday is what she says! She makes me smile! I love her so much...

anyway...here are the pics from tonight! FUNNY STUFF!


Dinner...
































Waiting in line for the movie...FOREVER! Alise modeling the popcorn that she had waited all week for!


















Our gangs goods! Yea it was all ours!






Slusheessss-YUM!



















waiting some more and chowin down!

















the girls taking pictures...still waiting and getting antsy!








































Wal-Mart fun...the PAPER TOWEL FORT!

















Dawn was TIRED but still being silly!!!













1 comment:

Dawn Blay-Smith said...

I SO love the fact that we got FREE popcorn.