Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Hannah,

My little Pumpkin Princess! Oh my goodness, I cannot believe that today you are 7 years old...you are growing up so fast. I remember seeing your beautiful face at 9:13 AM thinking WOW! You were so pretty! You had the biggest chipmunk cheeks I had ever seen. When they wrapped you up in a blanket you looked like a little Indian papoose! On that day almost 7 years ago exactly you made me who I am right now, you made me a Mommy! You Miss Hannah, made me a better person! You taught me what real, true, and unconditional love really is! I am so glad that God blessed me with you! I think he gave me the best little girl there is!

Thank you so much for being such an amazing little person! I am of proud of you! You are growing into the sweetest little girl. Your heart amazes me every day! You have such a sparkle in your eyes and a fire in your heart. You love your family and friends with that same unconditional love that you taught me 7 years ago. I hope that you always stay who you are and know that God created you PERFECT! You are His masterpiece and my prayer is that you will always know that...I cannot wait to see where God is going to take you sweet girl!

I love you so much Hannah, and I hope you have a great birthday and a great year!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: